Here we will use the help of a third-party application called Es File Explorer, or in Bahasa Indonesia its ES File Manager. Download this app in the Google Play Store, then we do the steps below:
- Once the File Manager ES app is installed on your smartphone, open the File ES ES app .
- Go to Menu (picture icon three horizontal lines parallel).
- Tap Device.
- Go to data > misc > wifi .
- Next, in the wifi folder you will see the wpa_supplicant file . conf . Open the file.
- In the file is listed WiFI list ever connected to your smartphone. Choose the SSID (WiFi name) you want to know.
- SSID is the name of WiFi, while psk is your WiFi password.
Now, you already know how to view the wifi password stored in android without root and should have regained the forgotten WiFi password.