I had never heard of skrill payment method until a colleague of mine told my he was planning on cashing out some money he earned from freelancing through a platform called skrill. I thought I knew much about various channels one could use to send and receive money and therefore I had to make a little research on what skrill is about.
So whether you’re planning on sending some quick cash or money to friends and family or paying someone in Nigeria, it’s now easier and quicker to receive or withdraw the money in Naira locally with Skrill.
What Is Skrill Payment Method
Skrill is a top payment provider that allows its users to make payments and money transfers on the internet. With skrill, you can send and receive money, link your bank account, credit and debit cards to make payment via bank transfers or using the Skrill eWallet. All you have to do is open a skrill account using your email address and a password which I’m gonna explain next.
The skrill method of payment is a top alternative to using PayPal and as Nigerians, PayPal is yet to make available the option for receiving money though there are ways in which you can bypass that. Skrill is totally safe and one lovely thing about it is that international money transfers to Nigeria is easy and at low cost.
How To Open a Skrill Account To Send and Receive Money In Nigeria
Opening a skrill account to make payments online is as easy as ABC, all you have to do is just follow the below guide to open skrill account:
- First of all visit the skrill website HERE
- Click on the Free Account tab which you will find on the site’s homepage
- Fill in all your information which is needed and also provide an active email address which will be used for verification.
- You’d be needed to provide informations like date of birth, phone number…
- Once you are done filling the needed informations, go to your email to verify your email address.
- Go back to the Skrill page and click on the Cards and Bank Accounts tab to begin adding your various funding sources. You can also then start making using of your Skrill Wallet
Finally you’re done opening your skrill account and you can now start paying and receiving money online. You can share your various experience using skrill payment method via the comment section.