The MTN mPulse free browsing cheat has been on for a while and people have been rocking it on their various devices. Though this is currently the first post on this free browsing cheat for September that I’m making and that is as a result of the messages I have been getting on different platforms for this September free browsing cheat on MTN mPulse.
HTTP Injector Settings for MTN mPulse Data Free Browsing
To enjoy the MTN mPulse free browsing cheat on your various internet-enabled devices, some things are actually required of you to have and then you have to follow are listed below easy steps for the guide
- Internet-enabled Android smartphone
- MTN 3G or 4G Sim
- Default MTN APN Settings
- Once the above requirements are available, the next thing for you to do is migrate to the MTN mPulse tariff data plan by dialling *344*1#.
- Subscribe to mPulse monthly data bundle of 1.2GB for N150 by dialling *344*2*1*2#
- Download the HTTP Injector VPN from PlayStore
- The next step is to download the New MTN mPulse Config HERE
How To Import MTN mPulse Config on HTTP Injector VPN
To import the config on HTTP Injector VPN, follow the steps below
- First of all download and install the HTTP Injector VPN from PlayStore
- Once that is done, open the VPN app
- Tap on the 2nd Icon (File icon) located at the top right of the app
- Click on Import Config, then locate the new MTN mPulse file to import it
- After importing the file, click on the Start button to connect. It will take some few seconds to connect successfully.
- Once it has successfully connected, minimize the app and start browsing your favourite sites for free
How To Migrate To MTN mPulse
To subscribe to MTN mPulse Data Plans, just do any of the following depending on your budget
- For Weekly bundle, send 350 to 344 for 350MB
- For Monthly bundle, send 351 to 344 for 1.2GB
To check your MTN mPulse Data balance, dial * 344* 2* 2#