The modded version of WhatsApp has just officially released its latest version which is GBWhatsapp v6.80 and this update comes with new features and as well fixes some minor bugs. Some of the new GBWhatsapp features include ADs-free experience, enable mark as read in notification, removed separate app for themes, fixed header vibration for hide chat, fixed web search, fixed share, send theme and many more other features
GBWhatsApp Changelog Version v6.80 Features
- New Base Updated to 2.18.210
- Delete All Ads From GBWhatsApp
- Delete All Pop-up From GBWhatsApp (Follow Us On Facebook – Follow Us On Twitter)
- Add Push Notifications For Our Site To Get Latest Important News And Updates About Our Apps
- Exclusive Know Which Messages are Deleted Anytime you want (Go to Contact/Group Profile and Click on Revoked Messages)
- Enabled Media Visibility (Go to Profile – Media Visibility)
- Enabled Mark as Read in Notification
- Enabled Select All Chats on Main Screen
- Removed Seperate App for Themes
- Removed Mod 6.8 as Old
- Fixed Header Vibration for Hide Chats
- Fixed Revoke Notification not showing in Few Devices
- Fixed Apply Themes in Some Devices
- Fixed Web Search
- Fixed Backup & Restore (Mod 6.7)
- Fixed Share and Send Theme
- Updated Italian and Portuguese Language
- Many other bugs has been fixed.
Where to Download Latest GBWhatsapp v6.80 APK
How To Install GBWhatsapp v6.80 Without Losing Chats
You can install GBWhatsapp on your Android phone without losing chats. You can use GBWhatsapp at the same time with the official Whatsapp version on same phone. It’s very easy. Kindly follow me along.
Step 1 : Download GBWhatsApp apk on your android smartphone or tablet from the above link.
Note : If you want to use GBWhatsApp, or move from official WhatsApp version or WhatsApp Plus to GBWhatsapp, and want to keep chats, then go to Settings in your WhatsApp — Chats — Backup. Then go to file manager in your android device and rename WhatsApp folder name to GBWhatsApp (case sensitive).
Step 2 : Go to Android settings and click on Settings — Security — tick Unknown Sources
Step 3 : Now, install GBWhatsApp on your Android device, which you previously downloaded from the above link.
Step 4 : Open GBWhatsApp and click AGREE AND CONTINUE. If you see a message like “Allow WhatsApp to access Message” click on allow for all message.
Step 5 : Enter your mobile number and verify your number in GBWhatsApp. This step may take a few minutes, wait a little bit for it to deliver verification code to your phone.
Step 6 : If you have backup Press Restore Latest Backup. Wait a little to complete restore.
Step 7 : Enter your name and choose profile picture.