Johannebusrg Water invites applicants to apply for Bursaries 2019 in Gauteng. The bursary amount will consist of full tuition, residence fees, cash allowance and paid vacation work.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 01 February 2019
Bursary Provider: Johannebusrg Water
Bursary Location: Gauteng
Field of Studies
- BEng Tech: Electrical Engineering with 1st year completed.
- BCom Finance /Financial Accounting /Management Accounting with 1st year completed.
- BEng Tech: Civil Engineering with 1st year completed.
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Selection of successful candidates will be based on academic merit and financial need
- All race groups are welcome to apply. Note that preference will be given to females and persons with disabilities
- Only students enrolled at Gauteng Institutions ( TUT, VUT, WITS, UJ, UP)
How to Apply
Should you not receive correspondence from Johannesburg Water within 30 days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants only.