Just few days after announcing the injoo halo X, injoo mobile has decided to add another member to their list of Smartphones with a new device which they call the Innjoo X2.
Spec wise, I would say this new smartphone is way below expectation considering the fact that it’s listed as part of the flagship Innjoo One series. While other smartphone manufacturers are upgrading to 3gb and 4gb RAM, injoo decides to stick with just 1gb ram on this smartphone. Also for those who might be searching for a 4g smartphone, you might want to think twice before picking this particular smartphone as it offers just 3g.
The injoo X2 which features a 5.5inch IPS display is with a resolution of 1280 X runs on android version 6.0 Marshmallow. It is powered by Mediatek MT 6592M octa-core processor. It has a 1gb RAM and a 16gb ROM which can be further expanded with up to 16gb sdcard.
You can check out the Full Specification below.
Key Features Of Innjoo X2
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1GB RAM + 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- Octa-CoreMediatek MT 6592M processor, Mli 400 GPU
- 13MP rear camera with AF, dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 5.77mm
- Colors: grey, and Gold colors
- 3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3600mAh battery
The device is not currently on any store and the price has not been released yet. But I will try to keep you updated when they do
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel For Latest Football Gameplay Videos... Click HERE
Join GuruBasics Telegram Channel For your latest free browsing cheat, tech news, phone reviews, tutorials and many more by clicking HERE
Download Our Android App HERE