Top phone manufacturers Huawei have officially launched a new device which is the Huawei Y6 Pro 2017.
The Huawei Y6 Pro 2017 spots a 5-inches screen display, built in full Metal body, 2GB of RAM plus 16GB internal memory. It also comes with a 3020 mAh battery capacity.
Here’s the full specifications and price of Huawei Y6 Pro (2017).
Huawei Y6 Pro (2017) Specifications and Price
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 /1900/ 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800)
- SIM Type: Hybrid Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7 Nougat + EMUI 5
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 71 x 8.05 mm
- Weight: 150 g
- Display: 5.0-inch, 720 x 1280 pixels ( PPI), IPS LCD, 2.5D curved Glass
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- Build: Metal
- Colors: Black. Gold. Silver.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Snapdragon 425 MSM8917
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 308
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB
- Rear: 13 megapixels, autofocus, PDAF, LED flash
- Video recording: 720p@30fps
- Front-facing: 5 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3, AAC LC/AAC+/eAAC+,AMR-NB, AMR-WB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MPEG4, H.265(HEVC), H.264(AVC), H.263, VC-1, MP43, WMV7
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 3020 mAh
- Launch Date: October 2017
- Availability: October 2017
- Smartphone Price: €179 / $210 USD / N75,000.