WHY YOU SHOULD UNINSTALL SOME SYSTEM APPS IN YOUR PHONE
1. System apps are the major consumer or eater of Android memory and RAM. If you are experiencing very low memory or if your Android phone is always displaying memory full, delete some data or uninstall some apps, then the major cause of it is system apps.
2. System apps make your phone lag and slow
3. Some system apps are useless to a particular person. Imagine and old man that don’t play games at all having fifa game on his phone. That is useless and upon that, the heavy fifa app will be draining both memory, RAM and battery.
4. Some system apps uses payment methods which means before you can use any of the features of that particular app, you must have to do transaction with the app. Many people don’t like online transactions and some don’t even know how to do such so what is the app doing there?
5. Some system apps run in background and eat up your MB (data). This type of system app cannot be hibernated or killed by task killer apps like clean master, greenify etc
Before you begin, please make sure your phone is rooted. And the most important thing is that you have to be sure of what you are doing. Don’t uninstall any app that starts with com. Don’t uninstall any app you are not sure of. Don’t uninstall dialer, clock, phone book, gallery, messages etc because it might get your phone bricked or malfunction. Rather remove apps like useless games, news apps or transaction apps.
HOW TO UNINSTALL SYSTEM APPS
Normally, you cannot remove or uninstall any system app except your phone is rooted.
After rooting your phone, follow these steps to uninstall any system app on your Android phone.