You may want to do this for hack purposes or to unlock your phone in case you have forgotten its pattern or passkey.
What do I need?
2. Andriod SDK
3. A working universal serial bus (USB) cable
2.Extract ANDROID SDK tools
3.Open ANDROID SDK folder
4. Open SDK folder
5. Open platform tools folder
6. Copy the file path that’s leads to platform tools folder
7. Goto my computer
8.Right click and open advanced system settings
9. Click environment variables and then click path
10. In the variable value space fix this ; and the end of all the text written and paste the path you copied on your platform tools folder
11. Save and go back to your platform tools folder
12. In the platform tools folder hold shift and right click and select open command prompt here
13. In the command prompt type adb and press enter
14. Next type adb devices and click enter , if your device model shows then you phone is well connected
15. Now type adb shell and click enter
16. Now if your phone is rooted type su and press enter , if your phone is not rooted pls don’t type it.
17. Now type rm /data/system/gesture.key and then press enter. Now your phone has been unlocked
in the place of gesture type password if your device is locked with a password.
Your phone will still display a password or pattern has been used to lock the phone , but now any pattern you draw or password you type will certainly open the phone . All you need to do to make your screen lock normal is to go and set your screen lock again.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel For Latest Football Gameplay Videos... Click HERE
Join GuruBasics Telegram Channel For your latest free browsing cheat, tech news, phone reviews, tutorials and many more by clicking HERE
Download Our Android App HERE