GB has again as usual released another version of GBWhatsapp which is the GBWhatsapp v6.50. This latest GBWhatsapp version comes with lots of new features which you guys are gonna love which include new ticks, new icons, new conversation bubbles, ability to manage group admins and more.
The GBWhatsapp v6.50 is now available for all users to download and update the previous version if they have installed on their various devices. For most of us that make use of GBWhatsapp, we all know that it has better features than that of the real WhatsApp and many people even prefer using it.
Features Of GBWhatsapp v6.50
- New Base Updated to 2.18.9 (PlayStore)
- Disable popup windows (more apps and follow on facebook)
- (Super Exclusive) AutoReply (Auto Message when you are Busy)
- Enabled Search Participants
- Enabled Manage Group Admins
- Enabled Group Settings (Server Sided)
- Added 7 New Conversation Bubbles
- Added 4 New Ticks
- Added 16 New Notifying Bar Icons
- Added 5 New Launcher Icons
- Added Option to Hide Admin Caption in Group (Mod 1.2.64)
- Added Option to Color Admin caption in Group (Mod 1.2.65)
- Added Hindi Language (Indian Language)
- Fixed Hidden Chat opening from Phones
- Fixed Hidden Chat opening from Dialer
- Fixed Hidden Message showing in Widget
- Fixed Hidden Chat Opening from Widget
- Fixed Able to call Hidden Chat From Group
- Fixed Showing Hidden Chat when try to Share from Gallery or File Manager.
- Fixed App Opening from Widget even when Locked
- Fixed Crash On Some Devices
- Many More Fixes
Where To Download Latest Gbwhatsapp v6.50?
You can download the lastest GBwhatsapp v6.50 from the link provided below and please after downloading the latest GBWhatsapp version, follow the guide below on how to Install it.
- Download GBWhatsapp v6.50 HERE
How To Install GBWhatsapp v6.50
You can install GBWhatsapp on your Android phone without losing chats. You can use GBWhatsapp at the same time with the official Whatsapp version on same phone. It’s easy. Kindly follow me along.
Step 1 : Download GBWhatsApp apk on your android smartphone or tablet from the above link.
Step 2 : Go to Android settings and click on Settings — Security — tick Unknown Sources
Step 3 : Now, install GBWhatsApp on your Android device, which you previously downloaded from the above link.
Step 4 : Open GBWhatsApp and click AGREE AND CONTINUE. If you see a message like “Allow WhatsApp to access Message” click on allow for all message.
Step 5 : Enter your mobile number and verify your number in GBWhatsApp. This step may take a few minutes, wait a little bit for it to deliver verification code to your phone.
Step 6 : If you have backup Press Restore Lastet Backup. Wait a little to complete restore.
Step 7 : Enter your name and choose profile picture.