GBWhatsapp v6.85 has been rolled out officially and this update comes with new features and as well fixes some minor bugs.
GBWhatsApp Changelog Version v6.85 (2.18.327)
- New Base Updated to 2.18.327
- Enabled Stickers
- Exclusive GBStickers App With More Than 80 Stickers Packs
- Exclusive No More Forward Tag to Opposite Person even if you forward
- Exclusive @mention Icon on Main Screen to easily Know where you are tagged
- Exclusively Improved Option to Block Calls with/without Showing Ringing to Opp Person
- Exclusively Added New Option to Select Part Message (Mod 1.2.2)
- Enabled Swipe To Reply
- Enabled Group Calls
- Increased Forward Limit for Indian Users
- Added Option to Set Duration for Revoked Message Notification (Mod 6.8)
- Added Themed Stickers Tab
- Fixed Hidden Chats Showing in Calls Tab
- Fixed Square Pics
- Fixed Search in Themes
- Delete All Ads From GBWhatsApp
- Delete All Pop-up From OGWhatsApp (Follow Us On Facebook – Follow Us On Twitter – Donate GBWhatsApp)
- Fixed Some Bugs And App Crashing
- Many Other Bugs Has Been Fixed.
Where to Download GBWhatsapp v6.85 APK
How To Install GBWhatsapp Without Losing Chats
You can install GBWhatsapp on your Android phone without losing chats. You can use GBWhatsapp at the same time with the official Whatsapp version on the same phone. It’s very easy. Kindly follow me along.
Step 1: Download GBWhatsApp apk on your android smartphone or tablet from the above link.
Note : If you want to use GBWhatsApp, or move from official WhatsApp version or WhatsApp Plus to GBWhatsapp, and want to keep chats, then go to Settings in your WhatsApp — Chats — Backup. Then go to file manager in your android device and rename WhatsApp folder name to GBWhatsApp (case sensitive).
Step 2: Go to Android settings and click on Settings — Security — tick Unknown Sources
Step 3: Now, install GBWhatsApp on your Android device, which you previously downloaded from the above link.
Step 4: Open GBWhatsApp and click AGREE AND CONTINUE. If you see a message like “Allow WhatsApp to access Message” click on allow for all message.
Step 5: Enter your mobile number and verify your number in GBWhatsApp. This step may take a few minutes, wait a little bit for it to deliver verification code to your phone.
Step 6: If you have backup Press Restore Latest Backup. Wait for a little to complete restore.
Step 7: Enter your name and choose a profile picture.