Our banks are making it easier for customers to do almost any banking transaction from the comfort of their homes and offices with the use of Computers and mobile phones – This has gone a long way to reduce delays in banks and promote the Central Bank of Nigeria’s cashless policy.
GTBank Social and internet Banking, First Bank “FIRSTMONIE”, UBA’s U-MOBILE and internet banking are similar services launched by these banks to put the customer in-charge with 24/7 access to banking services.
Glad to see that Fidelity Bank is now in compliance with the standards by launching Internet banking and a Mobile Application.
FIDELITY INTERNET BANKING
Is all about banking wherever you are and at any given time , allows you 24 hours access to your bank account from your house, office or any location. You just need a Phone that has internet connection, a PC or Laptop (it’s also possible now to transfer money without internet).
There are different things that can be done through your fidelity internet banking, like most of the transaction you go to do in the bank can equally be done with the internet banking.
How To Get Signed on
The service is automatically activated for new customers but existing customer will have to register by doing any of the following:
- Visit any branch or Fidelity Trust Bank PLC and request for Internet Banking activation form
- Register Online by Downloading the Fidelity Internet Banking form – Print it, and scan completed form to email@example.com
Your Banking user ID and initial password will be emailed to you.
- Contact Fidelity Bank contact center via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (01-4485252, 0700FIDELITY (Toll free))
- Access fidelity Internet banking portal – https://ibank.fidelitybankplc.com and login
Download Fidelity Bank Mobile Application
Always on the move? The fidelity Bank Mobile Application is easier to use for all transactions (send cash to any account number, check balance, airtime purchase and bill payments etc.)
– Download Fidelity Bank Mobile application for Android OS
–Download Fidelity Bank Mobile App for Blackberry Devices