You can now download PUBG for PC and play your favorite adventurous survival-based game directly on your windows computer.
Developed by Bluehole Studio Inc. and PUBD Corporation, PUBG is a third person survival based game employing a last-man-standing shooter technique developed with community feedback. The game works in this way; players go into the battle ground with no ammunition and must fight to locate ammo and supplies in a battle to emerge as the lone or group survivor.
Also known as Playerunknown BattleGround, PUBG is very realistic game set on a massive 8×8 island with other new maps in the latest update with a level of detail which showcases Unreal Engine 4’s capabilities. It’s rated as one of the top 3 games in 2018.
PLAYERUNKOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is also called Brendan Green, a pioneer of the Battle Royale class. As the maker of the Battle Royale amusement mode found in the ARMA arrangement and H1Z1: King of the Kill, Greene is working to make the most vigorous and different Battle Royale Game experience. They are doing this along with the veteran group at Bluehole. The game includes 100 players including yourself. You will gain experience with more winnings currently being said “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.”
How To Play PUBG On PC Using Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator
To play PUBG on PC you need to install “Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator” on your computer. Tencent Gaming Buddy is an in-house emulator from Tencent, the creator of PUBG Mobile game. The game is fantastic with amazing graphics but there are concerns the poor controls on smartphone touchscreens. This is why some gamers want to play it on PC to enjoy best gameplay.
When playing PUBG on PC, you will get total control of your character and play smoothly. This is because you won’t be using touchscreen, but the mouse and keyboard. This is perfect for PC gamers who are already used to playing games on their PC, but wants to join in on the PUBG Mobile fun.
Although those using PC to play PUBG Mobile will be much more stronger and tactful, compared to those using touchscreen. So, Tencent has released an in-house emulator called Tencent Gaming Buddy, this will allow PC gamers to play PUBG Mobile on PC easily. Tencent also made sure that Tencent Gaming Buddy will only match you against other players using the emulator. This was done to promote a fair gameplay between players.
Features Of Playerunknown BattleGround (PUBG for PC)
1. Official PUBG on PC
100 players parachute onto a remote 8×8 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles, and supplies, and defeat every player in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone. Get ready to land, loot, and do whatever it takes to survive and be the last man standing!
2. High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
The powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates a jaw-dropping visual experience with rich detail, realistic gameplay effects and a massive HD map for Battle Royale. Feel like you’re in the thick of the action as you play with high-quality audio, immersive 3D sound effects and 7.1 channel surround sound.
3. Realistic Weapons
A constantly growing lethal arsenal of firearms, melee weapons, and throwables with realistic ballistics and travel trajectories gives you the option to shoot, beat down, or incinerate your adversaries. Oh, and you like the pan? We’ve got the pan.
4. Travel in Style
Commandeer a variety of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats to hunt down your enemies, race them to the play zone or make a swift escape.
5. Team Up with Friends
Survive the battle with your friends. Invite and team up with your friends, coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and set up the perfect ambush.
6. Fair Gaming Environment
Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms ensure a fun and fair environment for all PUBG players.
PUBG Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340/ AMD FX 6400
- Memory/RAM: Minimum Ram 6GB
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB /AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- Directx: Updated Version 11
- Network Internet Connection: Broadband Internet Connection
- Hard Disk Space: 30GB available space
But to avoid lagging and enjoy the fullest of this game, you need below recommended requirements to enjoy playing PUBG on you PC;
- Memory: 8GB of RAM and 30 GB of free disc space
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB
- Processor: Intel Core i3-6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
How To Download Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator
- Click Here to download Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator for PC
- This will also download PUBG for PC on your windows computer
- Now launch the game and enjoy.
How Tencent Gaming Buddy Works
It works just like PUBG Mobile Apk on you Android phone, but in the PC version, controls are now mapped to your mouse and keyboard. Of course, this might take getting use to. You might also get to find the best layout that works best for you. You can also switch from using direct controls to navigating with your mouse by using the tilde button. You may can also use the mouse pointer to hit the onscreen button just like on touchscreens.
The game also plays @60fps on 2160p, however, you can also lower that to 1080p to get the best @120fps. Although if you want to play the game in full-screen by pressing F11, the game window will be pushed below by the Windows 10 taskbar. This will take away a few buttons, but if you’re familiar with the game on mobile them it shouldn’t be a problem.
Newly Added Features On PUBG For PC
- Added night mode in Erangel. The map will alternate between day and night randomly.
- Halloween: Interact with other players on Spawn Island by picking up pumpkins and candies. Added a Candy event and a Halloween theme for the main menu.
- Added the QBU DMR. Can be found in Sanhok.
- Added the Rony pickup truck. Only available in Sanhok.
- Added a “Share for Deals” feature. Get your friends to help you bargain for items.
- Crews are now limited to 6 players.
- Crew Challenge is now open.
Other Helpful Resources
- Watch instructional video on how to install Pugb on your computer