If you’re an android ISO gamer, you can tell me that ISO games played on android devices through PPSSPP emulator are one of the best games you can ever enjoy on your android phones.
Now FIFA 18 ISO version has been made available for you all to download and enjoy on your Android phone. The FIFA 2018 PPSSPP ISO fro android comes with a lot of new features which includes improvement in graphics, players and additions like master league and other new leagues as well as exhibition match mode, stadium and team kit are all updated
Though this is actually the unofficial version of the game as it has not been released officially for people to download. Also the FIFA 18 ISO game also has support for Multiplayer mode too.
- PPSSPP Emulator (Download here)
- At least up to 1GB RAM and for HiOS devices 2GB RAM and up
- At least up to 8GB free internal storage space
- Your Android device must be Android 4.4 and above.
FIFA 2018 ISO GAME DETAILS
- Name: FIFA 18 PPSSPP
- Version: Tabaru
- Genre: Soccer game
- Developers: EA Sports
- Size: 830MB
- OS: Android 4.4 and up.
WHERE TO DOWNLOAD FIFA 2018 ISO FILE?
- Open the Fifa 18 game you downloaded from the link above
- Extract the zip file using zip file extractor (Use gamernafzyoutube as the password)
- Open the extracted folder and copy the FIFA2018.iso to SDcard > PSP > Game folder.
- Now, open the PPSSPP apk you installed and locate the Game folder and tap on FIFA 2018 icon.