Spectranet as we all know is a 4G LTE Internet Service Provider that offers fast internet connections, durable WiFi and MiFi devices with affordable data offers. Though I haven’t made use of them, I know of friends that do and can testify to the wonderful speed and plans of Spectranet.
In case you have an active spectranet data plan and you’ve been searching for how to check your spectranet data bundle balance, you can do so on the Spectranet network using the following steps:
1. Visit the Nigerian Spectranet website www.spectranet.com.ng
2. Click on the tab located at the top right corner
3. Scroll down and Click “Support”
4. Next click on “Selfcare” and put in your log in details on the Spectranet login page
5. Look for “Data Balance” Or ”Account Summary” and click.