You might have sat for the previous Jamb 2018 Exam and might be wondering if Jamb has started giving admission? Through this post, you are gonna get the walkthrough on how to check your admission status on Jamb portal and Jamb caps. All you have to do is follow the listed steps below on how to check your Jamb Admission on Jamb Caps online.
We have listed two different methods so please go through them carefully before proceeding to the Jamb Portal
How To Check Jamb Admission Status Online
- On your web browser either PC or Mobile though I’d advise you make use of a PC, type in jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in with your Jamb credentials; i.e your registered email and password
- After you log in, click on CAPS option in the Jamb menu and you will be taken to the CAPS page.
- You’ll see that there are some options listed on the left-hand side of the page, Click on ‘Admission Status’.
If you have been given admission, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’
How To Check Jamb Admission Status Alternative
- On your web browser, visit Jamb admission status checker
- Login to your Jamb account with your registered username and password.
- After you successfully log in, your Jamb candidates dashboard (Home) will be displayed.
- Scroll down to click Check admission status.
- If you have been given admitted, you can then go ahead to print your Jamb admission letter.
- If it displays No admission given yet, then check back later.