The iPhone X is also known as Apple iPhone 10 or Apple iPhone Ten. This is the first model of X series which as of 2018 has the iPhone X, XR, XS & XS Max. It was launched September 2017, the same year the iPhone 8 models were both released.
It popularized the notch design which was first introduced by Essential Phones. It started the Face ID security unlock system which removed the iconic TouchID.
Apple iPhone X Specs and Features
- It supports Nano-Simcards.
- Network: It supports the use of 2G, 3G and 4G.
- It comes with a FaceID unlock security system.
- Operating System (OS): It uses iOS 11.1.1 which can be upgraded to iOS 12.1
- Chipset: Apple A11 Bionic (10 nm)
- Memory: 3GB RAM and its variants include: 64GB & 256GB
- Camera: It has a Rear Dual camera of 12MP and a front or selfie camera of 7MP.
- It doesn’t come with a Radio and doesn’t support memory card slot.
- Browser: HTML5 (Safari)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2716 mAh. It supports fast charging and within 30 minutes it gets charged up to 50%.
Price of iPhone X as at December, 2018:
Unfortunately, all variants of iPhone X (64GB and 254GB) have been discontinued. Thus, it had the shortest tenure any iPhone ever had.