This update will reinforce the following:
- Added new function to Fingerprint recognition.
- Improved battery performance
- Added HiFont XThemes
- Split screen of apps; the ability to use two apps at the same time on the screen
- Brand new pull-down shortcuts toggle that will make operation faster
- Added Scrollshot
If you have already rooted your Tecno C8, to be on a safer side, you’re strongly advised to Unroot. Upgrading an already rooted device Over-the-Air can get the device bricked.
This update will upgrade your Infinix Note 3 from Android M to Android N and its about 1.5GB of data.
Once the above requirements are met, go ahead with the below procedures.
- Go to your phone “settings”
- Scroll down to “about phone”
- Click on it and tap “system update”
- You should see the new update, then tap on it to download
Relax and wait for the new update to fully install. After successful installation, your phone will be rebooted and Android 7.0 Nougat will smile to you on the device! Take note that the first booting process might take a few minutes to complete.