Keystone Bank *533# Code is a convenient, fast, secure and affordable way to Keystone your Keystone bank services 24/7 through your mobile phone without internet. With Keystone Bank *533#, you can make transfers, recharge your airtime and check your account balance.
Benefits of the Keystone Bank *533# USSD Code
- It’s quick and simple to use
- It can be used on any phone
- You don’t need internet data to use it
- Bank Transfer, Airtime recharge is instant and available 24/7
Keystone Bank Ussd Transfer Code And Their Uses
|Transaction Types||Keystone USSD Short Code|
|Airtime for self||*533*Amount#|
|Airtime for others||*533*Amount*Phone Number#|
|Check Account Balance||*533*0#|
|Bank Transfer||*533*Amount*Account Number#|
First, make sure you activated the 533 code using your registered phone number with Keystone Bank.
How to Load Airtime with Keystone 533 USSD Code
- To load airtime for yourself using Keystone *533# USSD Code, dial *533*amount# on your registered phone number. E.g *533*200# to purchase N200 airtime credit.
- To load airtime for others, simply dial *533*Amount*Phone Number#
How to Check Your Account Balance with Keystone 533 USSD Code
- To check your account balance using Keystone *533# USSD code, dial *533*0# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
Keystone Bank Transfer USSD Code
The Keystone transfer USSD code is *533*Amount*Account Number#. for transfers to Keystone bank or other banks. Please see the details below
Also, note that you can not transfer more the N200,000 (Two Hundred thousand naira only) in a day.
How to Transfer Money from Keystone Bank to Keystone Bank
To transfer money from your Keystone bank account to another Keystone Bank account or other Banks using Keystone *533# USSD code, do the following:
- Dial *533*Amount*Account Number#. For example dial *533*5000*3052529796# to transfer N5000 to that account.
- Then follow the on-screen prompts.