Good news to all Infinix Note 4 users and they can now upgrade their Infinix Note 4 device to Android 8 Oreo. There was an announcement concerning the upgrade that was made last week and they have gladly fulfilled that. We are still expecting Android 8 Oreo update for Infinix Note 4 Pro and Infinix Zero 5 as Infinix Note 4 has left them behind.
We’ve received info that some users have already even started installing the Android 8 update for Infinix Note 4. If you’ve done updated yours, we’ll show you guys how to do so.
Requirements For Infinix Note 4 Android 8 Update
- You have to make sure that your device is not rooted so as not to get it bricked
- You should make a back up of your device current firmware in case you wanna make a downgrade
- Ensure your phone battery is charged to at least 95% so as not to have stories that touch
- You need up to 2GB to download the update
How to Install Infinix Note 4 Android 8.0 OTA Update
To install the android 8.0 update for your Infinix Note 4, follow the steps below
- Go to settings >>About >>System Update and do a search for update.
- Click on download and install
- Once your download is complete, restart your device & install
- Now wait for your device to boot into recovery mode and install the update.
- Once the update is complete, your Infinix Note 4 X572 will reboot and you’ll have Android 8.1.0 oreo installed and running on your device.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel For Latest Football Gameplay Videos... Click HERE