I remember having this issue on my tecno H6 device and this was really so annoying that sometimes it made me reset my phone. Sometimes people think this problem comes as a result of having too much apps installed on the phone or maybe having a very low ram. This is a very common problem to Android users and till now I cant really say what is the actual cause of this error but the thing is that when your phone gets affected by the error “Unfortunately, System UI has stopped“, you might even feel like destroying your android phone.
In this post we have provided some possible solutions to this problem which we hope should work for people that are affected by this error on their android devices.
How to Fix Unfortunately System UI has Stopped
Restart Your Device: This has been discovered to work on most phones having this error. All you have to do is just restart your device. Before you ever think of smashing your device against the wall after seeing this error, just try and restart your android device and who knows, that might get a fix to Unfortunately System UI has Stopped.
- Uninstall Google App Update:
- Go to Settings, then tap on Applications or App
- Scroll down to Google App and tap on it
- Now tap on Uninstall updates option to stop the updates.
- Restart your Android device and check if the Error is fixed or not.
- Go to your device Settings
- Select “Applications“
- Swipe to All
- Scroll down to “System Interface” or System UI
- Force Stop it, Clear Cache and Data
- Restart your device