Among the four Smartphone unveiled at the MWC 2017 in Barcelona, Spain. Innjoo 4 remains the most advanced in terms of technical specifications. Innjoo 4 is the successor to last year Innjoo 3 smartphone.
The device features a 5.5-inch IPS FHD display with 1080 *1920 pixels resolution just like what’s obtained on Innjoo 3. Innjoo 4 smartphone boots out of the box Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat with Innjoo own UI on top.
The Innjoo 4 has been the Innjoo’s first ever deca-core phone, powered by a Deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor, powered by 2.3GHz. Along the Heliox X20 is a 4GB RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. It is the fastest phone Innjoo ever made.
Just like the Innjoo 3, the Innjoo 4 is made entirely of aluminum finishing with a fingerprint sensor placed centrally at the rear. It uses a 3400mAh battery with fast charge technology.
The connectivity options include USB type C, WiFi direct, WLAN, USB, GPS. It also supports 4G LTE Network connection.
Innjoo 4 Specifications
- Platform: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Memory: Internal Memory 64GB expandable up to 128GB
- RAM: 4GB
- Processor: Processor 2.3GHz Deca-core Mediatek Helio X20 Soc
- Display: Size 5.5″ FHD 1920×1080 display
- Camera: Rear Camera 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5-megapixel front camera with Flash
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C
- Battery: Capacity 3400mAh battery non-removable with fast charging
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner -rear
To be announced.
The Innjoo 4 is not yet available but expected to hit both online and offline stores soon… Probably before April 25th, 2017. Stay glued for the release date.