For those of you still finding it difficult to share your Airtel VPN, Psiphon handler, Tweakware VPN, TweakMod, TweakRed,Psiphon A+ Black, QueenCee VPN, Reality VPN or other VPN connections to PC or other devices then this post is for you.As you already know, VPN connections are meant to be private network because it help to hide your identity online and it even help in bypassing ISP firewall but sharing this kind of connection to PC or other friends device might seems not possible because it wouldn’t browse on the other person device but don’t worry, to every problem that’s a solution, lol…. my math teacher told me that tho.So guys, I have three different apps which you can use to fix your VPN connection in other for it to work with your PC and other device when you tethering your connection via Hotspot or USB. Kindly read the below post carefully because that’s where the real game is.
Join GuruBasics Telegram Channel For your latest free browsing cheat, tech news, phone reviews, tutorials and many more by clicking HERE
Check out the REASONS why you should always comment on posts HERE
Download Our Android App HERE
How To Share Your Psiphon, Tweakware Or Other VPN To PC Or Other Devices
TetherNet is best VPN connection fixer I ever use. TetherNet helps to fix your VPN connection such as Psiphon, Tweakware, OpenVpn, Netloop or other VPN you can think of, TetherNet will fix your connection and after fixing it then you will be able to use your connection with your PC or other device. TetherNet works on rooted device, so if you have unrooted device then you need to root your device before you can enjoy this App.
How Does TetherNet Works?
- Click HERE to download TetherNet or search it on Google Play
- Launch It and make sure that VPN is connected before you launch the app
- Then Enable hotspot on your Android device and make sure that your PC wireless is connected to your Hotspot
- Now, Open your TetherNet app and click on SHARE VPN CONNECTION
- After that, your PC will start to browse and other device connected to your hotspot will start browsing.
Df Tethering Fix
DF Tethering Fix had been around for quite long time now and am sure that you would have meet this app before but if Df tethering fix is new to you, then let me briefly tell you want Df tethering Fix is capable of doing.
Df tethering fix remove the limitation of the tethering imposed by android and let you use your mobile VPN connection via Hotpots to other device. Just like TetherNet, you need to have rooted device before you can use this app. How DF Tethering Fix Works.
- Click HERE to download DF Tethering Fix app on your android device.
- Launch and Connect your Psiphon orTweakware Mod
- Enable hotspot on your Android smartphone.
- Launch the Df Tetheringfix and Click on FIX TETHERINGuntil Tethering Fixed show up
That’s all, Then start Blazing on the Other Devices
PdaNet+ is another amazing VPN connection fixer. PdaNet+ works on both rooted device and unrooted device. So if you are scare of rooting your device the don’t worry, PdaNet+ is there for you.
How PdaNet+ Works
- Click HERE to download and Extract PdaNET+ for android, PdaNET+ for PC and FoxFi Key
- Unzip and open the Zip file you download above
- Install FoxFi Key on your phone to crack PdaNet+
- Install PdaNET+ for android device on your phone
- Launch PdaNET+ on your phone and Activate USB TETHER
Note: Make sure you enable USB debugging
- Now install PdaNET+ for PC on your PC
- Connect your mobile device via USB cable to your PC
Note: Make sure your Vpn’s software such as Psiphon, openVpn, Tweakware or JWP is already connected on your mobile device.
- Now open the PdaNET+ on your Pc click “connect internet”, it will verify and authenticate your connection and it will show connected.
Ladies and Gentlemen, you can successfully share your VPN’S connection to your PC or otter devices. You still don’t understand then drop the issues you are still facing while using any other above apps.
Get Our Hottest Updates via SMS. Kindly SMS FOLLOW GURUBASICS to 40404. On Any Network. It Is Totally FREE. Download Our Android App From HERE
To Submit Your Guest Post Or Sponsored Article, Enter HERE. Click HERE To Our Join Telegram Group