Ultimate Cycler started functioning 4years back with just 125,000 members in 4years but got a very big turnover when Ultimate Cycler got to the hands of Nigerians. Ultimate cycler in Nigeria started 35days ago and now has 1.2 million subscribers.
On Friday many investors into the scheme were thrown into panic when its website, www.ultimatecycler.com
, went down and members could not login.
A message posted on the website read; “At Ultimate Cycler we are introducing our global commitment over the next few days to provide each country we serve even greater value. As you know we are now having more than 100,000 to 200,000 thousand new members daily and have a large percentage of the new subscribers from Nigeria.
Therefore we are doing the following ASAP over the next few days to ensure our global commitment will impact each and every Ultimate Cycler subscriber no matter where you live in the world.
1. We are adding an additional income source
2. Providing a new design and layout
3. During Q1 registering Ultimate Cycler in Nigeria with an Office and legal presence.
4. Will offer life time admin fee to avoid different charges throughout the year.
5. An amazing Christmas income opportunity the everyone can participate in.
Please be sure to check your inbox for more details as we get closer and my next update.
Peter Wolfing who is the CEO also released a new video yesterday, he also made it clear that the very website would be back in the next 7days starting from Sunday as the upgrade has been completed.
So get ready to hit back your days of cycling.CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO