Meizu has officially released their latest smartphone which is the meizu M5 Note. The phablet features a 5.5-inch, 2.5D, curved glass display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and runs on Flyme OS 6.0 which is based on android version 6.0 marshmallow.
The meizu M5 note is powered by Mediatek Helio P10 with a clock speed of 1.8ghz. In terms of RAM and storage capacity, the smartphone comes in three different variants. For the lowest range, you get a 3GB RAM and a 16GB storage. For a little more, you get a 3GB RAM and a 32GB storage while the most expensive and highest variant comes with a 4GB RAM and a 64GB of storage.
Just like most of the newer smartphones out there, the M5 note does not have a dedicated sdcard slot as you can either use two micro sims without an sdcard or only one micro sim with an sdcard.
It comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED and PDAF and also a 5-megapixel selfie camera. The device is packed with a fingerprint scanner which is embedded in the home button and also a massive 4000mah battery. For the connectivity, the device offers 4G with voLTE, Bluetooth, GPS but no support for NFC.
In terms of size and weight, the device measures in at 153.6 mm x 75.8 mm x 8.1 mm and weighs 175 grams. It’s available in either champagne gold, silver, blue or gray. As for the pricing, the 3 GB RAM / 16 GB ROM variant will cost 899 Yuan ($130). The 3GB RAM / 32 GB ROM will cost 999 Yuan ($145), while the 4GB RAM / 64 GB ROM variant will cost 1499 Yuan ($218).
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 16GBGB storage / 3GBRAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Flyme OS 6.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6×75.8×8.15mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G voLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery