I can see that lots of people now know the benefit of buying goods online as it’s saves you from the stress of visiting different stores. Majority of online stores offers prices that are much lower than what you will find at a physical store. Shopping online allows you to find many products that you wouldn’t be able to find in a physical store and many more. Konga.com is one of the best and trusted website to shop online in Nigeria.
Let me quickly bring this to your notice, www.awoofmobiles.com is one of the fake websites which bad guys are using to pretend as an online shopping website, note that it is confirmed scam website, never go there to shop if you don’t want to fall on their hand and I pray that who ever behind it, God will fix them out very soon. Back to our main business.
Konga Affiliate Program is an affiliate program in Nigeria that allows you to make money online by selling products via promoted banners for a commission. Konga Affiliate Program is a legit way to make cool money on the internet, you don’t need to stress yourself, all you need to do is simply sign up for the Konga affiliate program, wait to be approved, once approved, start promoting and advertising their products on various platforms, for example on a website, on social media like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, BBM and other social media platform. Just sit down and relax while your hard work makes money for you and smiling to the bank every second Friday of the month.
2. Carefully fill the form by providing the accurate information where required. Provide your website/blog URL, but if you do not own a website/blog, you can simply use one of your social media account url, like Facebook or Twitter and remember to specify your website/blog type.
3. When filling the payout method, make sure your bank details are correct. Your commissions will be paid to you via “Bank Wire”, so ensure to correctly enter your payout information and accept the “Terms and Conditions” and click the “Signup” button to complete your sign up.
4. Usually you will receive an email from Konga congratulating you for joining the Konga Affiliate Program. Konga will manually review your application and approve or decline your application. They often approve registrations if you have a website/blog or a good social media influence if you are using your social media profile as your site.
5. On approval another email will be sent to you with your affiliate login details and login URL from your affiliate manager.
1. Once you have login to your Konga affiliate dashboard, click on “Banner and Links”.
2. Click on campaign filter and choose any Konga product you want to promote and advertise, select “Channel”, simply create a new channel for every link placement you want. In banners you can choose to get the link version with channel appended. The channel parameter will be transferred also to the tracked commission, so you will know exactly what link led to the commission. Now select a product category and click on “Apply” to show the banners and links for that particular category of product you choose.
3. Scroll down to see various banner sizes and designs, Select the banner size design you want and click on “Show banner code”, copy the code and create a widget for it on your blog/website.
Always ensure whatever products you promote matches your website/blog niche if you choose to promote Konga products on your website/blog. For example, you can’t be a fashion blogger and be promoting electronic products. Always promote a Konga product that relates to your website/blog niche. Ensure to promote products that naturally match your site niche, by doing that, you won’t provoke your audience. If you are a tech blogger like me, you can conveniently integrate tech product promotion such as mobile phones, computers and other electronics with your blogging without making it obvious to your audience you are trying to sell them a product.