Have you mistakenly deleted a file on your system? Are you searching for a particular file in your system and you can’t find it? Did you mistakenly wipe your recycle bin and later found out that there is an important file that was unknowingly sent there? Did your phone’s memory card suddenly wiped out your files and music? Well, I will show you how to recover any file you lost or delete on your PC.
The software am going to show you is called Recuva and it has been around for a long time now which means you might have heard it or you are even using it because I have written something about it here on this blog sometime ago but am bringing it up again for the new once that are just visiting this blog or recent.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF RECUVA?
==> Recuva is a great system tool that lets you recover all formatted and deleted documents files from your computer (PC) hard disk drive
==> You can recover deleted or formatted files on your phone SD cards (memory cards) with Recuva app
==> Many file formats are supported including zip files in retrieving
==> It can be used to find missing files in any storage device.
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF RECUVA
1. It is a simple to use UI interface – just click ‘Scan’ and choose the files you want to recover
2. Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
3. Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
3. Can be run from a USB thumb drive
4. Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
5. Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
6. Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jaz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.)
7. Restores files from external ZIP drives , Firewire and USB Hard drives
HOW TO USE RECUVA TO RECOVER DELETED ITEMS OR FILES
==> Download Recuva for windows here
==> Install it on your system
==> Run it and select the folder you want to recover files from
==> It will start the process of recovering
Once it is installed in your system, it will be available for selection whenever you right click your mouse on any folder. So to scan the folder for a missing file, just click on the Recuva icon.
You can use it to recover deleted files on your SD card by right clicking on the SD card icon or folder in your system (you must insert the SD card with card reader or from your phone) and select Recuva
I hope this is useful to you.